Yummy Mummy – Prenatal Nutrition (October)
Time & Location
About the Event
This 1-hour session plus Q and A will be led by Katie, Nutrition in Mind’s accredited practicing dietitian and nutritionist, who will breakdown:
- How to help overcome food aversions and morning sickness
- Healthy weight gain
- Taking care of your own health
- Setting up baby’s future health
- Keeping food safe
- Tips to reduce the risk of complications
At the end of the session there will be a Q and A for your burning pregnancy questions. You will also be provided with downloadable PDF summaries of the information covered during the session. Spaces are limited, if you miss out email email@example.com to reserve a spot on the waitlist for the next webinar.
This session provides general healthy eating advice only. If you have a health condition or complex concern it is recommended you book in for a one-on-one personalised consult.
- Yummy Mummy Webinar$25$250$0